Luxury 2 bedroom Apartment with pool and gym, in a quiet area of Portimão
Comfort and quality: this new development is the ideal place to live. Close to all the amenities of the center of Portimão and within short driving distance of Alvor, these modern apartments, of very generous living areas, offer finishes and equipment of the highest standarts. Opportunity not to be missed!
Discover this fantastic 2 bedroom apartment, of excellent living areas and modern finishes, inserted in a new development of high quality, which enjoys a great location, in a quiet area of Portimão, just 5 minutes from the city center and its amenities.
The condominium offers swimming pool, gym and private indoor parking.
Contemporary in style, this boasts a modern design, and guarantees large terraces for all units.
Thinking about the needs of families, the apartments have been designed to provide maximum comfort.
You can count on high quality equipment:
- air conditioning in all rooms,
- electric heated floor in the bathrooms,
- aluminum frames with thermal cut and double glazing with sun protection and thermal and acoustic insulation,
- electric blinds and shutters,
- solar system for water heating,
- video intercom,
- high security armored door
- fully equipped kitchen with fitted BOSCH appliances
- high quality ceramic floor
- false ceilings with built-in LED lighting, among other specifications...
This T2 is on the ground floor of the building and is sold with a private indoor parking space.
It is one of the 4 T2 available in the condominium.
The completion of the construction is scheduled for December 2024 but you can already purchase this wonderful apartment. Do not miss this fabulous opportunity to buy a new apartment in a great location !
Contact us for more information.
Under floor heating
Proximity: Mountain, Beach, Golf course, Hospital, Pharmacy, Public Transport, Schools, Public Swimming Pools, Playground, Shopping, Restaurants, City, Open field
Built year: 2023
Views: City view, Urbanization view, Countryside views, Garden view